Cyber Security Breakfast Seminar/PCGiT
and Phishing Attacks
Join PCGiT (Portsmouth Computer Group) and learn how you can minimize Ransomware, ”Cryptolocker” and Phishing Attacks that can threaten you and shut down your business for good.
There has been a major increase of Ransomware attacks in the news lately.
- Learn how a hacker gains access to a PC or server and then initiates what is called a payload.
- Once the files are encrypted, the virus then sends or “alerts” a ransom demand for the encryption key, i.e. Ransomware.
- There are five or more Ransom attacks happening in the Seacoast area daily!
What are some of the ways these attacks are perpetrated?
- Understand the most popular methods of phishing scams that trick the user into revealing their password to a site, device, or web console.
- Learn to create a policy for employees bringing devices from home and connecting them to your network.
- Learn about what should be the private and public wireless.
What can a company do to minimize their risk and exposure to such attacks?
- PCG will review the most common risks for your vulnerabilities and establish a baseline for you to plan, budget for and minimize these threats and business chaos.
- Learn about the security layers and policies you can add to minimize these risks.
- A tested disaster recovery solution must be in place to recover whole servers at times to solve these breaches.
- Let us help you establish a process so your company can act swiftly to minimize downtime and the financial impact this will have on your business.
Portsmouth Computer Group (PCGiT)