Got Workforce? Got Challenges?
Meet Your Local & State Resources
Join us on February 12th as we meet the many folks who are your resources to finding, hiring, training, and retaining the workforce you need year round, and for the upcoming season.
Nine panelists have been invited, most confirmed, to share their expertise and resources available to you. If you need people, we have the people for you to meet!
State & Regional Resources
- Phil Przybyszewski, Workforce Solutions Project Dir, NH SPI
- Amie Pariseau, Education & Workforce Development Director, NHLRA (NH Lodging & Restaurant Assoc.)
- Sara Colson, Director, Workforce Accelerator 2025, BIA (Business & Industry Association of NH)
- Emily Zeien, ApprenticeshipNH Grant Manager, Community College System of NH
- Heather Blumenfeld, Center Manager, Safe Harbor Recovery Center
- Professor Dawn Comito, Hospitality Program, Great Bay Community College, & Students
- Pam Szacik, Director of Employment Services, NH Employment Security
- Raina Sarvaiya, Director of Employer Relations, Career & Professional Success (CaPS), University of NH
- Diane Canada, Director CTE (Career Technical Education) Portsmouth High School
We welcome you to participate with your tourism colleagues in this informative and interactive discussion on February 12th at the Portsmouth Harbor Events Conference Center. There is no fee for Chamber members, but we ask you to register.