MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
COME JOIN OUR HEALTH & WELLNESS TEAM
AS A MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
We are excited to announce that we are hiring!!! Are you interested in joining a growing business in the Seacoast of New Hampshire? Our naturopathic medicine clinic has an immediate need for an organized, detail oriented, communicative and reliable MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT. The successful candidate will be responsible for a myriad of administrative duties including front desk and back of clinic, scheduling, patient communication, data entry, and answering phone. We are looking for a team player who enjoys working directly with patients and staff. If you have experience in the medical profession this job may be perfect for you.
Interest in naturopathic medicine, natural healing, nutrition, exercise, and lifestyle medicine is a MUST. Join our team to support a growing company in educating clients on natural health and wellness.
Work directly with Dr. Holly Donahue and her team as she continues her dream in healing individuals and begin to alleviate chronic illness and auto immunity in the beautiful Seacoast of NH.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checking patients in at front desk
- Answering telephone
- Communicating directly with patients
- Scheduling appointments on EMR system
- Operating computer software and office equipment
- Patient billing (insurance billing not necessary)
- Maintaining and ordering medical supplies
- Ordering supplements and herbs based on inventory levels
- Creating and sending e-mails for patients on MailChimp
- Ability to work solo and directly with Dr. Donahue and her team
- Organization and detail with tasks is a must
- Strong work ethic and commitment with follow through
- Social media posting
- Creating signs for marketing needs at clinic
- Knowledge with following platforms: Electronic Medical Records, Account Edge (similar to QuickBooks)
- Knowledge on MAC computer - Pages and Numbers, Wordpress, MailChimp, IG, FB, and Twitter
- Other Duties as Needed
Hours Needed: Tues, Weds, Thurs 9:30 AM to 5 PM. Flexibility to working later a few nights is a must.
Pay: Based on experience