Are you interested in joining one of the largest and fastest growing hotel companies in the Northeast United States? Do you want to join an organization that recognizes your contributions and hard work? Do you want to be part of a company where you have the ability to develop and grow your career? If so, then look no further than Colwen Hotels!
At Colwen Hotels, we are on the lookout to engage the best and brightest hospitality professionals in the industry to join our incredibly service-driven and focused team. Our award-winning properties are made up of passionate, dedicated and energetic individuals who provide exceptional service to both our guests and their fellow associates. We approach each and every day with a “can do” attitude and what we like to call “stick-to-itiveness” that provides a level of service that creates memorable experiences for our guests. Equally as important, Colwen Hotels is committed to sustainability, responsibility and stewardship in the communities where we work and grow.
Colwen Hotels is part of a fully integrated organization that designs, builds, owns and manages branded and independent hotels in markets across the Northeast. With more than twenty operating hotels and nearly twenty more in various stages of construction and development, it is a very exciting time to join our team!
We are seeking a highly motivated housekeeper with an eye for detail to join our team!
Full and part-time opportunities available.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments
- Fill cart with needed supplies and transport cart to assigned floor/rooms
- Ensure privacy of guests at all times
- Enter assigned guest rooms following access procedures and ensure vacancy before entering
- Replace dirty linens and towels with clean items
- Make beds to standard and fold towels
- Clean bathrooms to standard
- Remove all trash, dirty lines, towels and room service items from rooms
- Check that all appliances are in the room and in clean working order
- Straighten desk area and furniture
- Dust, polish furniture and remove marks /stains from walls and furnishing
- Vacuum carpets and clean floors
- Report any maintenance issues to engineer on duty