Are you interested in joining one of the largest and fastest growing hotel companies in the Northeast United States? Do you want to join an organization that recognizes your contributions and hard work? Do you want to be part of a company where you have the ability to develop and grow your career? If so, then look no further than Colwen Hotels!
At Colwen Hotels, we are on the lookout to engage the best and brightest hospitality professionals in the industry to join our incredibly service-driven and focused team. Our award-winning properties are made up of passionate, dedicated and energetic individuals who provide exceptional service to both our guests and their fellow associates. We approach each and every day with a “can do” attitude and what we like to call “stick-to-itiveness” that provides a level of service that creates memorable experiences for our guests. Equally as important, Colwen Hotels is committed to sustainability, responsibility and stewardship in the communities where we work and grow.
Colwen Hotels is part of a fully integrated organization that designs, builds, owns and manages branded and independent hotels in markets across the Northeast. With more than twenty operating hotels and nearly twenty more in various stages of construction and development, it is a very exciting time to join our team!
We are seeking highly motivated Housepersons to join the opening team of the AC Hotel Downtown Portsmouth! In this role you will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the common areas of the hotel and assisting the housekeeping team. If you have previous cleaning experience and the highest level of integrity and attention to detail, this could be the position you have been looking for.
Full time, part time and overnight positions available.
- Clean and maintain the appearance of the exterior of hotel including, but not limited to, sidewalks, awning poles, signage and hotel entrance
- Deep cleaning of assigned areas of hotel including, but not limited to, shampooing of rooms and public area carpets, window washing, light fixtures and guest elevators
- Clean and maintain back of house area including, but not limited to, employee break room, executive offices, hotel laundry area and employee restroom
- Deliver items to guest rooms upon request from front desk
- Report guest room and common area maintenance issues to appropriate persons
- Clean and set up function /meeting rooms according to function sheets
- Move and arrange furniture, turn mattresses
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area
- Provide support to room attendants