Normandeau Associates, Inc., one of the nation’s largest science-based environmental consulting firms, is seeking a Marketing Specialist in our Bedford, NH office.
The successful candidate will guide and provide support for the internal and external marketing activities of the company to ensure uniform and consistent branding. Internal activities include coordinating marketing strategies for client service groups, developing print and electronic marketing materials, providing support for conferences, meetings and other similar activities. External activities include creating website blogs and social media content for the company, representing the company at professional events and meetings, and networking to develop contacts and relationships. Other duties include:
- Update/maintain various written marketing tear sheets, resumes, brochures, templates and media relations submittals;
- Assist with preparation of proposals and final reports;
- Maintain CRM database for activities;
- Provide content for social media for the firm;
- Continuously update the company website with active information;
- Assist technical staff with marketing materials for technical conferences;
- Participate in professional society events to promote networking and client relations;
- Travel for marketing representation at conferences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Business Management, English or related field with a minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing;
- Ability to develop promotional marketing copy;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including the ability to make presentations to prospective clients or teaming partners, develop timely blog articles and social media posts, and exhibit independent problem solving with a high degree of organizational skills;
- Proficiency using CRM databases;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all employees and outside contacts;
- Knowledge of the environmental, architectural, engineering or related sector, and the ability to develop and implement marketing strategies for target industry sectors.
- Experience in AEC industry a plus or related experience in a mid-sized organization;
- Self-motivated and detailed oriented with a proven track record in marketing is desirable;
- Experience in Professional Services firm;
- Experience with Deltek Vision or similar ERP system.
As an employee-owned company, Normandeau Associates, Inc. offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits. If you are interested in joining an exciting firm, please submit a cover letter, resume and 3 references to HR@normandeau.com with the subject 2020MS. Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled.