Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- operating a 26' box truck for local and regional pick up of electronic recycling.
- assist in loading and unloading.
- responsible for required paperwork and the preparation of daily logs.
- professionally interact with customers and others at points of delivery and/or pickup.
- perform work in accordance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations pertaining to operation of motor vehicles on public roads and highways .
North Coast Services offers a safe and friendly work environment with opportunity for growth.
Experience in handling electronics is a plus but not required. North Coast Services offers competitive wages and paid vacation as well as medical, dental and life insurance benefits available.
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com.