North Coast Services, a regional electronics collection and recycling company, is looking for a full time (40 hour a week) local tractor truck driver. All of our driving is local, our drivers are home every day and based out of Portsmouth, NH.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- operating a heavy truck for local and regional pick up of electronic recycling.
- assist in loading and unloading.
- responsible for required paperwork and the preparation of daily logs.
- professionally interact with customers and others at points of delivery and/or pickup.
- perform work in accordance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations pertaining to operation of heavy motor vehicles on public roads and highways .
Employment Requirements :
- possess and maintain Class A Commercial Driver's License
- 2 or more years Class A driving experience
- compliant with DOT driver qualifications
- exceptional driving record
- ability to operate single or combination motor vehicles with a gross vehicle weight in excess of 26,000 pounds
- meet physical demands for medium to heavy work
- able to read, write and communicate both orally and in writing in standard English
North Coast Services offers a safe and friendly work environment with opportunity for growth.
Experience in handling electronics is a plus but not required. North Coast Services offers competitive wages and paid vacation as well as medical, dental and life insurance benefits available.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.