CARING & SHARING BUSINESS CHALLENGE
Caring and Sharing is the Seacoast Area’s largest Food Drive. Over three days at six different
Hannafords: Dover Central Ave, Rochester (2), Grapevine, Exeter, and North Berwick. We raise over
33,000 cans of food to support 21 different Seacoast Charities, ranging from York to Portsmouth and
Farmington to Exeter. We broadcast live on location, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, with 98.7 The
Bay, and 98.1 WTSN. Listeners and donors donate non-perishable foods and money (gift cards). Last
year we raised over 33,000 cans of non-perishables and over $11,000 to support 21 charities from
York to Portsmouth and Dover to Farmington!
• Be involved in a charitable cause that benefits our local Seacoast Community!
• Give thanks to the underprivileged just before the Thanksgiving holiday!
• Align your business name with a local philanthropic cause, and co-brand yourself with Caring & Sharing!
• Offer your support to 21 Seacoast charities.
WAYS THAT YOU CAN GET INVOLVED
• Start an interoffice fundraising challenge!
• Offer “Blue Jean,” or dress down Fridays to anyone raising or donating non-perishables.
• Accept client donations!
• Offer a match to your employee’s contributions!
• Challenge a competing business to a Food drive!
• Offer your staff an employee incentive if they reach their goal, like a Pizza Party!
IF YOU HAVE TEN EMPLOYEES’ AND EACH ONE BRINGS IN 10 CANS; THAT’S 100 CANS!
So challenge your employees today!
Create a goal and rally around a positive cause that impacts our local community!
THE WINNER OF THE BUSINESS CHALLENGE RECEIVES:
IN RADIO ADVERTISING
TRAVELING TOP BUSINESS DONOR PLAQUE