* * TUESDAY TALKS * *
November 10, 2020 at 10am
Networking (Part II) with your Local Chambers of Commerce
Take time out of your busy schedule and let Lender Relations Specialist Tuesday Belanger give you some great tips about Networking with your Local Chambers of Commerce.
- Meet some of your local Chamber of Commerce representatives.
- Receive information about how being involved with a Chamber is beneficial.
- Obtain knowledge about why networking in your community is important.
- Learn about the chambers, what other types of businesses are participating, and the upcoming chamber events.
November 17, 2020 at 10am
Meeting NH SCORE and Marketing 101
Are you ready to get that goal you have been working towards? Well get ready with Lender Relations Specialist Tuesday Belanger as she introduces you to NH SCORE. Staying tuned after meeting SCORE representatives to get some Marketing tips to start with.
- Meet some NH SCORE representatives.
- Receive information about what SCORE can do for your business.
- Obtain pertinent tools about how marketing can be key to your success.
- Learn tips and tricks for marketing in today’s business world.
Use the links below to join any of the above events. Always the same link…..save and join at 10am every Tuesday Morning.
Join Microsoft Teams Meeting
+1 202-765-1264 United States, Washington DC (Toll)
Conference ID: 712 473 207#
Have an idea or a topic you want to have discussed on a Tuesday Talks? Share your idea at Tuesday.email@example.com, to get your idea on the calendar.
SBA's 7(j) training provided by Stover & Associates might be just what you need to get that jumpstart in government contracting.
To get more information and see if you qualify for these free training programs contact Tuesday Belanger at Tuesday.firstname.lastname@example.org or Miguel Moralez Miguel.email@example.com.
SBA 7 (j) Training Schedule
Trainings for remainder of October 2020:
- GSA 101- Oct. 29th from 3 - 5:00pm
Trainings for November 2020 on the following topics:
- Audits & Accounting Systems- Nov. 2nd from 1 - 4:00pm
- Preparing Bids for Construction Contracting- Nov. 3rd from 1 - 4:00pm
- Facilities Clearances - Nov. 4th from 1 - 2:30pm
- Strategic Planning - Nov. 5th from 1 - 2:30pm
- Projections for Business Plan - Nov. 5th from 3 - 5:00pm
- Marketing to the Government Buyer - Nov. 9th from 1 - 4:00pm
- Capture Management - Nov. 10th from 1 - 4:00pm
- Internet Tools to Generate Federal Opportunities - Nov. 12th from 1 - 4pm
- Contractor Teaming - Nov. 16th from 1- 3:00pm
- Government Contract Types - Nov. 17th from 1 - 3:00 pm
- Construction Project Management - Nov. 18th from 1 - 4:00pm
- Federal Contracting Basics - Nov. 30th from 1 - 4:00pm
November 3 - Tuesday
SBA Boots-to-Business #Vetbiz - Nov. 3 and 4th - 8:30am
Export Boot Camp Webinar: International Marketing - 10:00am
2020 Year-End Tax Planning for Your Business - 1:00pm
November 4th - Wednesday
Growth Modeling and Early Stage Valuation - 2:00pm
We're Here to Help Small Businesses - 2:00pm
November 5th - Thursday
SBA and SOS Monthly Webinar - 9:00am
Re-Strategize Your Business Planning to Prevail the Pandemic -1:00pm
November 9th - Monday
PPP Forgiveness Applications: Eligibility and filling out the ... - 10:00am
Restaurants, Prepping for the Winter, marketing and Operations... -10:30am
CWE NH - Explore Small Business Administration (SBA) ... - 12:00pm
November 10th - Tuesday
Tuesday Talks: Networking (Part II) with your Local Chambers of ..-10:00am
CWENH - How to Tell Your Story Online & Build a Following - 4:00pm
November 12th - Thursday
International Marketing at Virtual International Trade Shows - 10:00am
Navigating Your Small Business through Financial Uncertainty -1:00pm
Major HR Considerations for Small Business Owners With Employees - 2:00pm
NH Businesses for Social Responsibility 6th Annual Sustainability Slam - 4:00pm
CWE's 25th Anniversary Celebration - 5:30pm
November 14th - Saturday
Granite State Code Camp 2020 - 8:00am
November 16th - Monday
The Startup Roadmap - Day 1- So You Want To Be An Entrepreneur? - 2:00pm
November 17th - Tuesday
Meeting NH SCORE and Marketing 101 - 10:00am
Google Analytics 101 - Improve Your Online Business by ...- 1:00pm
Adapt Your Marketing - Increase certainty in your business - 1:00pm
The Startup Roadmap - Day 2 - Who Will Buy My Lemonade? - 2:00pm
November 18th - Wednesday
Small Business Marketing - 9:00am
The Startup Roadmap - Day 3 - So Many Opportunities, Where Do I Start? - 2:00pm
November 19th - Thursday
Building Inclusion and Diversity Strategies into Your Small Business -1:00pm
The Startup Roadmap - Day 4 Can I Afford to Start a Business? - 2:00pm
November 20th- Friday
The Startup Roadmap - Day 5 - What Other Help Will I Need? - 2:00pm
November 23rd - Monday
Recruiting, Hiring and Managing Employees - 6:00pm
November 24th - Tuesday
An Overview of Online Advertising Options - 2:00pm
Create Your Business Plan - 6:00pm
November 30th - Monday
Business Finance for Beginners (SCORE Finance 1) - 6:00pm
Don’t forget to join us for our Weekly Wednesday Webinar for all things SBA.
Download a copy of the PDF for SBA November Events
Be sure to check back to our events page often as events are added
throughout the month here for the latest on upcoming events.
November 3rd and 4th
Online class to register for the training
please use this link:
When you get to this link, go to the calendar and select: Online Portsmouth, NS, ME
Stay tuned for final details on a Virtual Veteran Roundtable sometime next week that will be announced soon.