Connect & Collaborate 2
Connect & Collaborate 2 is a weekly networking referral group within the Chamber Collaborative of Greater Portsmouth designed to unite the local business community. Co-Chaired by Donna Sovie of Check and Balance Business Solutions and Lee Germeroth of Germeroth Consulting & Creative, C&C2 is open to one individual for each business category. The Connect & Collaborate 2 members will foster relationships among members and serve as a catalyst to drive more business to its fellow members.
Expectations of Connect & Collaborate 2 Members:
- Actively participate in weekly meetings, planned for Thursdays 8-9am.
- Whenever possible designate a proxy to participate in the meeting should the member not be available to attend.
- Help fellow members grow their business through positive referrals and word of mouth marketing.
- Maintain active membership in The Chamber Collaborative of Greater Portsmouth
What Should Connect & Collaborate 2 Members Expect:
- A team of 20-30 local professionals that will help you grow your business.
- Weekly opportunities to share about your business with the group along with an extended opportunity to provide a detailed presentation about your business annually.
- Networking in a fun and productive environment without needless rules and fees.
How to get involved with Connect & Collaborate 2:
- Complete the Connect & Collaborate 2 visitor's form to inquire about industry seat availability, visiting Connect & Collaborate 2, and/or joining Connect & Collaborate 2.
- If the industry seat you are hoping to fill is not available for Connect & Collaborate 2, please be sure to check out Connect & Collaborate which takes place on Fridays.